Stevenage Borough Council provides start-up businesses access to a number of business support services from the council and its business support partners including:
- Access to high quality advice, specialised support and guidance and the latest training and events on offer to achieve success
- Access to Funding, including the councils own business grant scheme which encourages continued entrepreneurialism and business innovation and has supported a diverse range of businesses to grow and diversify offerings, supporting the economic vibrancy of the town
- Support with promotion of achievements and successes through a wide range of platforms
- Support with developing your supply chains, through local and regional events, by supporting national and global initiatives, encouraging businesses to access a wider network of businesses and also attracting coverage for the town and its businesses on a national and global platform
- Access to enterprise and innovation services and a network of innovation centres, including incubation support and specialised advice and support through the councils own Business Technology Centre
- Access to business consultants and advisors; providing support for business planning, sales and marketing, exporting, mentoring and other helpful sources
Support with finding suitable premises, with access to superb commercial accommodation in well-established business parks, as well as through the council’s own awarding winning Business Technology Centre (btc).
Business Technology Centre (btc)
Modern office and workshop space to support both start-up and established businesses.
Chells Industrial Units
Affordable industrial workshop space ranging from in size from 67m2 to 126m2.
Council Owned Commercial Lettings
Properties currently available in Stevenage town centre and neighbourhood shopping Centres.